A leading wholesaler serving the truck stop, car wash, travel center and convenience store markets needed to refresh their website, improve catalog quality and reduce production time and expenses.
The challenge: Our client needed a better way to present their products both in print and online.
So we started at the beginning, by centralizing their content into one flexible content management
system that would feed both their website and their print/online marketing campaigns. They saw an immediate reduction in production time and a noticeable improvement in the quality and consistency
of their product presentations.
We developed a centralized content management system with these features:
• All product data is usable across any marketing platform: e-commerce website,
print catalog and online catalog.
• A custom, web-based interface allows users to organize, create and maintain
product copy, images and related information in one central repository.
• Content is easily extracted for use in print and web productions.
• Content integrates with their ERP system for pricing and with their image libraries
for easy digital asset retrieval.
• Forward-thinking architecture allows content to be reused across all print, email
and online channels.
The results: Our client reports that publications are more consistent and easier to produce. The centralized content management system makes data more reliable and accessible allowing for easier production and greater brand control. In fact, production time has been reduced by nearly 75% and copy variances across channels have been eliminated.